Friday, July 11, 2014

Ugh, I Blew It

I forgot to write yesterday.            

Admittedly, I had a lot on my mind (if it amounts to anything I'll write about it later) but that's no excuse.

Anyway, here I am today, writing my little black heart out.

So a few days ago I mentioned a book I've been reading called Blood Song and I finished it up this morning and I think I liked it quite a bit.  The ending was not what I expected (but not in a bad way) and I'll be moving onto the second in the series soon.

I'm still mentally writing my review of Do The Right Thing, but I have yet to find a way to approach it that I like.  Will post it soon, then move on to the next AFI movie number ninety-five, The Last Picture Show.  I'm kind of excited to see it because I have absolutely no idea what it's about.  I know who's in it and who directed it but no clue of the plot, which is cool considering it's (allegedly) one of the best movies ever made.

All right.  Time to move along.  Gonna go eat and stuff.

Back tomorrow,
The Layabout                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment