Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ugh. I Blew It Again.

So lately I've been pondering some of the big-picture issues of my life.

I think I want to move.  Should I?

Should I go back to school?

Should I find a different job?

Should I maybe start dating again?

It's so bloody hot, should I shave my beard?

So these questions, not necessarily in that order, have been on my mind a lot lately.  These things, and more, have got me kind of frazzled.

I mostly spent Saturday laying about in my underwear thinking these thoughts.  I kept meaning to do stuff like watch a movie, do laundry, read, write, nap, etcetera, but I never did any of it because I can't figure out what to be when I grow up.

Tonight I will think some more, but I will also have a life.  And soon, I will have answers.  Then, who knows?

Stay tuned dear reader!

1 comment: