Friday, July 4, 2014

An Update From Casa del Lowbrow

Hello dear reader!

*is handed a note*

Ah.  Sorry.  Allegedly there is more than one reader of this here bloggy blog.  Who knew?  What with my prolific publication rate and all...

So anyway, because of some previously mentioned health issues, because of the general ridiculousness of life, and because sometimes I've got my head really really far up my ass, I've been remiss in my writings.  And not just this blog but my script stuff, emails, general writing, any and all things that are written.

We all know that if you want to improve as a writer, you must write Every Single Day.  So that's what is going to happen here from now on.  Even when I end a sentence with a preposition.

So even if I have to crawl out of bed to make a new post that says "gah. tired. hate you all." that's what I'll do.

I'm going to get back to reviewing the AFI top 100 (next up, Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing) and I'm going to get back to writing my script stuff.  Every Single Day.

That's it.  That's my promise to you, to myself, to the great cosmic void.

Get used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment