Friday, July 25, 2014

Quick HIts

Played the Destiny beta today on the ol' PS3.  It's pretty cool.  Am looking forward to playing the real game in September.



In the meantime, I'm also looking forward to the expanded fancy schmancy version of Diablo III that comes out in August.



Also Sacred 3 comes out in August as well, in case any of you were worrying about me getting my mindless video game fix.



I signed up for the Kindle Unlimited program today.  Agh, my attention span!  I already downloaded about eleventy bazillion books.  It's like going to the library but I don't have to put on pants.  Awesome!



Next week Blightborn comes out.  It's part two in the Heartland Trilogy by Chuck Wendig.  Part one is Under the Empyrean Sky and I dug it.  Am excited for more.



Okay.  Now I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment