Saturday, March 3, 2012

Insert happy sigh here...

Had a lot of stress in the last month or so.  Which makes days like today soooo much more awesome.

Here's why:

It's my day off.

I slept in.

I'm still in my PJ's.

I'm listening to iTunes on shuffle.  (right now it's Cibo Matto)

I'm dinking around on the internet with no worries about time waste because, as mentioned above, day off.

It's payday.

There are sirens outside and I'm pretty sure they're not for me.

I'm going to watch a couple of episodes of Justified today and then move on to some Walking Dead.

I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight.

Yes sir or madame, I like the way this is shaping up.

I hope all ya'll's (I have no idea if I spelled that not-really-a-word properly) day is as good as mine is shaping up to be.

Sincerely,
The Layabout

P.S.  Let's not dwell on the bazillion ways that I've just jinxed myself and how I'll prob'ly end up in prison, missing a toe, wearing a tiara and smelling of (somebody elses) feces.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment