Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Script Frenzy here I come!

Two times I have attempted to participate in NaNoWriMo (look it up) and failed utterly.  My brain does not produce ideas/prose that fit into the novel structure.  It's not for me.

However.

They have taken the idea (write a novel in 30 days) and put it to use in the script form (write a screenplay in 30 days) and that suits me much better.  My pea brain works better with images/dialogue.  So this April I will take all the notes and ideas that I have been compiling and I will write my stupid script so shut up.

Disclaimer.  I tried this last year with zero preparation and again, failed completely.  This year I've been preparing for weeks and weeks.  Same story, just more prep.

Wish me luck, folks.  I'm confident I'll be 78% crazy by the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment