Friday, January 30, 2015

What I've Been Reading and Watching So Far This Year January 30 Version

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am going to keep track of every movie and/or TV series I watch and every book I read this year.  I think it'll be fun to have it as a list to look at later.  Because I'm lazy I may or may not write reviews of all of them.  Some of them sure, but probably not all.  If you see I've read/watched something and not reviewed it in some way and you absolutely must know what I thought, please let me know so I can gleefully ignore you.  Or I'll do my best to let you know what I thought.  Whatever.

Books

  1. Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clark A-
  2. Silver Screen Fiend by Patton Oswalt B-
  3. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss B
  4. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss B


MoviesTV series


  1. Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit C+
  2. Broadchurch season 1 B+
  3. the Sweeney B-
  4. Kite (anime, edited version) C-
  5. Kite (live version) D
  6. Kite Liberator (anime, I didn't finish it)  I (incomplete, but probably really bad)
  7. My Neighbor Totoro A
Okay.  Time to watch some basketball.  'night kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment